- Ministry Personnel postings will be anonymous.
- Ministry Personnel must complete an eligibility screening/verification online.
- Communities of Faith must have their Vacancy approved by presbytery.
- Communities of Faith agree to abide by the eligibility process, and Communities of Faith agree to only consider eligible Ministry Personnel.
- Congregational Designated Ministers (CDMs) are not eligible.
Steps to Seeking a New Call or Appointment in Toronto Conference
- Create an online account.
- Input information to verify your eligibility. (police check, required trainings, good standing,...)
- Create a "Skills, Gifts and Passions Profile". (cut and paste from working document TC 412SG)
- Submit profile for posting.
Create an MP Account | Login to Your Account
Communities of Faith
Steps to Posting a Vacancy
- Submit Vacancy Paperwork to your Presbytery for Approval (offline).
- Create an online account to be used by the Search Team contact person.
- Create your online Ministry Articulation Profile (cut and paste from your TC 425 MAP form).
- Upload your Position Description (TC 425 PD) and Demographics (TC 425 DFC) forms.
- Submit the Vacancy profile for posting.
- View Ministry Personnel Profiles (becomes available once the Vacancy is posted).
Create a CoF Account | Login to Your Account
Need some help with online issues? Contact your Presbytery Admin at: